Jun 6, 2016

life update ( good news, i'm not dead!)

hey y'all!
i apologize for my absence here the past few weeks.
i have been such a busy bee, i have barely (if at all) picked up my camera.
i can now say i am a full time nanny- which is awesome and exhausting at the same time.

i have decided not to post weekly of my BBG adventures- it takes too much time i can't commit to.
but feel free to follow me along on instagram for more updates.


YOU GUYS!! I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!! my big sis and her husband are expecting their first child this january!!!! this will be my first niece or nephew! we keep joking around here about weather it will be a boy boy boy boy, or girl. ;)

my house is out of AC at the moment. it was 93 degrees yesterday. it is hot. my house is muggy. me and my siblings have been hiding at starbucks for the ac.

i started watching gilmore girls. WHY DID IT TAKE ME SO LONG I FREAKIN LOVE THIS SHOW I CANNOT STOP I LOVE IT SO MUCH I JUST FINISHED SEASON 1 SO MUCH MORE AMAZINGNESS TO HAPPEN!!!!

GUESS WHOESE EXCITED ABOUT SUMMER? THIS NANNY!!!! NO MORE 6AM WAKE UP DAYS!

lauryn and i started the 4th season of mako mermaids- i really like this season so far. especially the newest addition, Weilan. also, if any H20 fans are here, i hear that a familiar face from H20 will be cameo-ing in a later episode!

me and my bffs/sisters had the house to ourselves last weekend. we went shopping, cut each others hair, toilet papered matt's room, watched a horror film, played video games and ate sugar and pizza. trust me, a Vlog is coming soon!

i started reading miss peregrines home for peculiar children, today. i'm only on chapter four so far. very interesting- its interesting enough that i'm still reading it. ;)

i signed up for ipsys  monthly subscription! can't wait to start getting mystery makeup every month!

i got to take "my" kiddos to the zoo the other day! i was very excited to see a herd of bison!

i mysteriously got a flat tire. i did not discover said flat tire until i had loaded up my three year old, and was on my way out to pick up the boys.... thank goodness for school mom's who don't mind giving "my" kids a lift.

green tea is my new favorite go to drink.

i tried to do my own yard sale, and i made a whopping $1.15

we had a memorial day party with the community.

LOOKY LOOKY! A NEW EXILE BTS FILM! I HAVE FREAKISHLY BLOND HAIR! i love seeing these- so many good memories. our choreography came so far!


what have you been up to?

xx morg

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you on becoming an aunt!! That is so exciting!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting that you're going to be an aunt!

    I read Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children a while back, and I remember really enjoying it.

    My, my, the zoo, a flat tire, yard sales. It seems like you've had a lot going on. XD

    ReplyDelete