Mar 21, 2016

spring


i first off want to say a big THANK YOU to all who commented/complimented on my last post! i was not expecting that much love! <3 THANK YOU ALL!! <3

this spring has come swiftly- which i AM HAPPY ABOUT. 
me and my siblings went to the park, and i blew bubbles while my brother and sister sword fought.
a little girl squealed in delight as she saw me blowing bubbles, and ran over to me, chasing my bubbles- it was actually the same girl who attacked my squad in hugs here.
she squealed and laughed in delight as she stomped on the bubbles and popped them.

we walked around the neighborhood, and then headed back home for our friday night reading group.
it was so beautiful outside- WA springs are pretty, when they're not raining. ;)

what does spring look like in your neck of the woods?
xx morg

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous photography. every pic is stunning <3

    xx
    emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! :) And I would agree that Spring in WA is quite wonderful, but then again, I'm partial to rain. I don't think I could stand the heat anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the first Springs that I'm actually happy about, and you're right, it's so gorgeous! Also, I'm in love with the last photo. There's something about it that really captures something that I can't quite explain. :)

    ReplyDelete