Mar 7, 2016

The Infinity Dream Tag/Award

^^i love this art by ava!!!!^^
hi guys!
i was tagged by miss ava to do this infinity dream award/tag! i'm really excited, so let's get started!

Heres how it works:
1. Thank the Blogger who tagged you-  thank you ava! ;)
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you
4. Tag 11 bloggers and give them 11 new questions to answer

My 11 Facts:

i love to sing and dance- especially swing and period dances

i love cactus's and succulent plants

i am a type 1, according to DYT- i'm also an ENFJ according to meyer briggs

i have a tattoo and belly button ring- which a lot of people are surprised by

i love cheesy/kid shows/movies. i watched an episode of my little pony the other day. i regret nothing.  it has unicorns in it!!

depending on the situation, i am a germaphobe. bathroom handles are my worst nightmare. 

i am a film-maker, vlogger, and sometimes actress. i won two library state film contests. 

i love children. i went from being terrified of them, to a full time nanny who loves my job.

i have a dream of writing several books. i have a fictional story i've been working on for several years, as well as a chronicle series of my life, and a book on adoption. 

i have a tendency to cry when i find something especially hilarious. this usually happens when i'm in a situation where there is no laughing- pinterest and reading groups are not a good idea. XD ;)


questions from ava~

1. What is your favorite place to chill?
home! in front of my fire place with my family.

2. Do you remember your dreams often? Do you have a favorite dream you wish you could 
experience again?
i seem to remember a lot of odd dreams. several that stand out to me all have this ominous feeling.
and then i have several i remember because they actually happened! i have deja vu ALL THE TIME!
i have had dreams of the future lots.

3. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
a cat! technically i already have a cat, but i want another one. ;) or nessie!

4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a child? If so, describe them.
i kinda did. i was in gymnastics for several years and i kinda had this imaginary gym coach/friend who "helped" me. her name was svetlana.

5. What is something you miss about being a kid?
the days of bliss- filled with nothing to do but play outside and build tree houses and play in the mud, and play games and run around barefoot- which i still do. ;)

6. If you weren't going to be a {blank}, what would you be?
i think i have finally settled on the fact that i will be in the arts for the rest of my life. i love to create- whether my job is photography, film-making, drawing, blogging. i just want to create for the rest of my life. but i think i would probably go into the medical field if i wasn't an artist.

7. What is an activity you would like to do, but are too scared to actually take part in?
sky diving!

8. Do you have any allergies?
i use to be allergic to milk and poison ivy. i'm not sure if i still am- but i have found as i've gotten older, i'm allergic to mary kay makeup and latex gloves- dentist visits left red marks on my face. lol

9. What band/album/song have you been enjoying (obsessing) over currently?
taylor swift is my favorite singer- so i've been listening to all her albums over and over again in the car. i love her speak now album best.
other than that, i've been really into lana del rey's born to die. 

10. Describe your feel-better routine.
a hot shower. i always feel better and rested after a shower. that and sitting down to watch tv. ;)

11. What is a song/book/movie/scent that you really love purely because of the memory attached to it?
i love the scent of coffee in the morning, because it reminds me of my grandma who has coffee brewing first thing every morning.
i love the movie newsies, because of how many fun memories it brings of my siblings and friends.
i love the book mysterious benedict society, because my mom read it to me and my siblings, and it is a favorite between me and my friends.
i love the song from treasure planet (i'm still here). treasure planet is one of my favorite childhood movies- i've always related to jim hawkins. 


thanks so much ava for these questions!


now, i can't think of 11 bloggers to tag- so i'll just tag a few i know.
laura, alina, lauryn, anna

here are my eleven questions

what is your biggest fear?
a tv show you hate?
what is your dreams for the future?
a song that resonates with you most?
which time era would you choose to live in?
least favorite house chore?
favorite game?
a movie you could watch over and over?
funniest thing you have ever done?
how old were you when you got your first phone?
favorite or least favorite disney film?

alright girls! have at em!

xx morg 







4 comments:

  1. Woah, I've always wanted to get a tattoo. What's your tattoo of?

    Treasure Planet for the win!!!
    Thanks for tagging me! I'll do this as soon as I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You're welcome!
      That's awesome! What kinda tat are you thinking of getting?
      Here is a pic of my tattoo, and I think there is a video at the end of the post as well.
      http://morganeliseblog.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-day-i-turned-18.html

      Delete
    2. That's so cool!
      I would probably get the Greek letters Alpha Theta Epsilon (it's a long story).

      Delete
  2. Ooh, fun!

    Yep, I think Speak Now is my favorite of Taylor's, too. I also really kind of like her first album, but I have to be in the right mood xD

    Okay, I really need to watch Treasure Island. Enough's enough.

    Ooh! I'm an INFJ! We're only one letter apart, haha! *high five*

    ReplyDelete