Mar 5, 2016

Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt Tag



hi y'all!
i came across this awesome tag a while back and decided to undergo the challenge!
now i am ready to tag some of y'all!

now, i know some of y'all won't be comfortable with making a vlog/video, so feel free to make it a blog post if that is more comfortable.

alright!

i tag

naomi, olivia, laura, ava and sophia noelle!

rules-
make sure that you link to the creator of this tag- which is this lady
link to who tagged you
tag a friend!

here are the questions
Things to find: • Find an author's name or title with the letter Z in it • Find a classic • Find a book with a key on it • Find something on your bookshelf that's not a book • Find the oldest book on your shelf • Find a book with a girl on the cover • Find a book that has an animal in it • Find a book with a male protagonist • Find a book with only words on it • Find a book with illustrations in it • Find a book with gold lettering • Find a diary (true or fictional) • Find a book written by someone with a common name (like Smith) • Find a book that has a closeup of something on it • Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period • Find a hardcover book without a jacket • Find a teal/turquoise colored book • Find a book with stars on it • Find a non-YA book

alright ladies!
can't wait to see what's on your bookshelves!
which by the way, i went ahead and started vlogging each of the contents on my bookshelf to give some of you more interested a closer look. ;)

xx morg
p.s i was awarded/tagged the infinity dream tag (thanks ava!) so that will be coming soon!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the tag!! I can't wait to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! You're welcome Evan- I mean, Laura! ;)
      Can't wait to see what you come up with!

      Delete
  2. Ah, Morg - this was so fun to watch; you are so cute. :-) I love your laugh and your WALL. And your decorations. And your books. :-P

    Thank you for tagging me - I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. I did a tag very similar to this once, so I might skip it; but thanks so much for thinking about me. :-)

    ~ Naomi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Naomi!! It was fun to film!!
      No problemo!! :D
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. What a fun video! It looks like you had a blast. Nice job!
    Thank you for tagging me! I'll hop to it as soon as possible. <3

    Sophia xx | lantern-in-her-hand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I forgot to ask, do you have a list of the questions that you could give me? I looked on the tag creator's YouTube page but I didn't see anything. XD Thank you!

      Delete
    2. Oh man goodness! I'm so sorry! Here they are! :)
      Things to find:
      • Find an author's name or title with the letter Z in it
      • Find a classic
      • Find a book with a key on it
      • Find something on your bookshelf that's not a book
      • Find the oldest book on your shelf
      • Find a book with a girl on the cover
      • Find a book that has an animal in it
      • Find a book with a male protagonist
      • Find a book with only words on it
      • Find a book with illustrations in it
      • Find a book with gold lettering
      • Find a diary (true or fictional)
      • Find a book written by someone with a common name (like Smith)
      • Find a book that has a closeup of something on it
      • Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period
      • Find a hardcover book without a jacket
      • Find a teal/turquoise colored book
      • Find a book with stars on it
      • Find a non-YA book

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for tagging me Morgan!!
    I really enjoyed watching your answers. :>

    ReplyDelete