Feb 5, 2016

Frames of late

Hi lovely followers!
This blog has filled me with guilt lately...
I seem to have lost all desire to blog over the holidays/ January. I also seemed to lose all desire to pick up my camera...
Here are a few shots though, that I captured. I've been slowly trying to ease back into my photography and blogging- so hopefully my posts will be filling your feed soon. ;)

 ^^unfortunately, snow has come a couple of times already... #idontlikesnow
 ^^I want to thank my sister Lulu for taking these photos of me. ;)  ^^
 ^^Oh, by the way, I cut my hair! Post on that coming soon!^^
xx Morg

6 comments:

  1. =) I really like the photojournalist look of these!
    I'm so glad your taking photos again ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU DON'T LIKE SNOW *ahem* Each to their own, I guess. I believe that snow is winter's confetti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand! I've been feeling the same way lately and like you, I'm slowly easing my way back into the thing I truly love. :)
    Your photos always blow me away! So, so gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Eve! Good luck 'easing in'. ;)

      Delete
  4. What lovely photos! <3

    Sophia xx | lantern-in-her-hand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete