May 8, 2015

Where my heart belongs

Washington.

I loved my life in GA.
I look at it fondly. Sometimes I get sad thinking about the great times there, or my old house, or the land I grew up on.

When my parents proposed the idea of moving to WA, all of my siblings (and I) leaped.
We were ecstatic, and started packing almost immediately.
I had been feeling for a while, that my life in GA was coming to a close.
That there was something new on the horizon.
I had no idea it would be moving  to WA.
Ever.

I have lived here for over a year now.
Sure, it was hard at first. A transition. Some days of missing home terribly.
But I never once wanted to move back.

I can honestly say, I have never been happier than I am here.

If I did not want to move to WA, I wouldn't have. Neither would my siblings.
I was eighteen, and my siblings were old enough to make the choice themselves.

I chose Washington state.

I knew my life awaited me here.


I look at this beautiful state with a full heart. So much hope and happiness fills me now more then ever.

I have no idea where I would be if I hadn't moved.

I love Washington, more and more everyday. I am so thankful that I can call this place home, and the people here my friends.


I have made my choice.
This is my home. This is where I am happy.

||Photo creeds go to Miss Sereina||




1 comment:

  1. Aww! This is a really beautiful, heartfelt post:) It's how I feel about my home state, too:D

    ReplyDelete