Feb 25, 2015

Max + Rachel {Sweetheart Session} {Washington Photographer}

"I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart
I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweet"
The Lumineers

2014 new years eve, I walked into my friends house for her new years party. 
Everyone in the community was there, and we all gathered round. An awkward silence filled the room.
Not knowing what to expect I was a little concerned. 
Interrupting my thoughts, Max raised his hand and said he had an ANNOUNCEMENT to make.
He and Rachel  were now sweethearts.
The whole room burst into loud applause. Lots of hugs, well wishes and excitement filled the room.
I couldn't be happier for these two. They are my friends, and they lovingly agreed to model for me for a business endeavor. 
Thanks so much Max and Rachel!

xx morg
p.s, thanks so much for the feedback concerning me getting bangs! i think i'm gonna go for it!!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful for them!! And beautiful photos. And you're going to look awesome with bangs! ;D

    ReplyDelete