Mar 19, 2014

BIG NEWS




so the secrets out! 
if you'v been following me for a while you have probably seen the vague hints at something happening in the future. well, here it is. after a year of praying, working and hoping we will be heading west this friday. i am very excited. but i'm all extremely overcome with anxiety, fear and sadness. if you would, keep me and my family in your prayers, we have to say goodbye to everyone we love tomorrow an i'm not looking forward to it. my big sister who has been married for five years is staying behind in GA, which is going to be very very hard.  i'm looking forward to my new life and adventures ahead but i'll never forget the times i have had here in GA. 
i will try to post every night of our five day drive up there, provided our hotels have wifi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment