Jul 15, 2013

my best friends + despicable me 2

in my hot car i drove to dawsonville to meet my bests for despicable me 2.
i got there and waited in my car for a few minutes. the movie time had started and they still weren't there, so i went ahead and got my ticket and my seat. i walked into the theater, filled with little kids and their parents.
"well this is awkward..."
the trailers started and then the movie. no sign of besties.
"crap, they're missing the first part!" 
ten minutes later they appear. and we laughed. and laughed. and laughed.
overall, it was really cute, but some of it was kinda dumb ;) but mostly funny, the minions make it.
you walk out of the theater and go potty, pointing out to your friends you got your hair did, and no longer have five inch roots.
you contemplate sneaking in to the last bit of Lone Ranger, but think better of it when people are watching.
we get in my steamy hot car and drive down the hill to waffle house.
we look at the menu, while the teenage boy sets our table and asks for our drinks.
the boy gets our drinks. he mixes them up and gives me sarahs pibb.
we get our waffles and talk. and talk. and talk. the boy comes back every five minutes refilling our drinks and asking us if everything is ok. your shaking so bad from the freezing ac.
after we finished eating anna asks if we can leave. she is shaking too. we drive back up the hill to the theater and take pictures in the field beside it.
after lots of pictures we sit on the curb and talk some more. we all gotta pee, so we go back in the theater. after potty break we sit on the bench and wait for daniel to come pick the girls up.
daniel appears and we all talk. a field rat appears. we chase it, while i yell "blow it up!!"
you say your goodbyes. you get in your car and  notice that the waffle house boy drew pictures on our to- go cups. then drive home blasting taylor swift.
all in all, it was a great evening.



























 ^^i'm a ninja^^










 ^^ sorry sarah, i had to add it ;) ^^


^^our to-go cup drawings from our waiter^^

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love these pics!
    I had alot of fun :D
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete